API Changes from 1.4 to 1.5
This page contains a list of the features, APIs, and etc. that have changed in Infusion 1.5.
Component API Changes
- Undo has been refactored into a proper Infusion Component
- RSF IDs no longer required
- Components have been renamed
- Components have been restructured ** See migration guide
- Major refactoring into a preferences framework
- See migration guide
- Flash version removed (see: FLUID-5354)
- Support for Firefox 3.x's implementation of HTML5 upload removed
Framework API Changes
trueflag has been removed
reversemerge policy has been removed
- now returns a fresh block of options, rather than a target passed in.
fluid.aliashas been removed